NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page.
Custom Search

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kate Hudson Can’t Talk to Owen Wilson

From Celebrity Rumors -



A source close to the actress says her attempts to send regards have been rebuffed by Wilson’s camp. “Kate has been trying to get in touch with Owen and is distraught that the family doesn’t want her anywhere near him,” says a pal. “She is very frustrated.”

What? Are they afraid she’s going to get on the phone and say “Oh, Owen. I was having sex with my incredibly hot new boyfriend when I heard that you tried to off yourself. As soon as I had my third orgasm, I immediately tried to call you and see if you were ok. Owen? Owen are you there? Call 9-1-what?”

0 comments:

  © Blogger template based on The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP