NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page.
Custom Search

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jessica Alba Loses Tooth in Makeout Session

From the Damn I'm Cute site -

alba.jpg



Jessica Alba badly chipped a tooth during a kissing scene in her new movie Good Luck Chuck. She and co-star Dane Cook went too far with in their make-out session and ended up chipping their teeth.

According to Alba: “I chipped my front tooth doing a kiss with Dane and he chipped his bottom tooth. We were doing this comedic Mr & Mrs Smith love scene, and we were slamming into walls and breaking things and tumbling over couches and stuff. At one point, he slammed my head into a picture frame and, while my head was smacking into the wall and breaking the picture, his teeth slammed into my teeth. Now I have a bond on my tooth and when I take it off I look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template based on The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP