NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page.
Custom Search

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gretchen Barretto can't imagine life without Tonyboy Cojuangco

PDI entertainment columnist Dolly Anne Carvajal hopes that Tonyboy Cojuangco's health recovery after a throat operation in Boston would also manifest on his relationship with beauteous actress Gretchen Barretto after the "kisscandal."

Gretchen sent a text message to the equally controversial columnist, in which she stated that she's staying beside Tonyboy and has put aside all the nasty talks caused by the controversy.

"I have not left Tony's side since the so-called forbidden kiss photo. I have put all else aside since he needs recovery," Gretchen confided to Dolly Anne.

Gretchen wholeheartedly acknowledged her shortcomings as a partner, but never did she think of dismissing all the wonderful memories she shared with the popular business magnate.

"I can't imagine a day without Tony in my life. I may have been naughty or a bit out of control but never did I think of altering my whole relationship with Tony. We have weathered countless storms in our 13 years together," said Gretchen.

Complete story at PEP.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template based on The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP