NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page.
Custom Search

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ara Mina: Back to her old, bold ways in 'Selda?'

Wholesome. That is what actress Ara Mina has become after the trend of sexy movies died a few years ago. But with her latest movie "Selda," Ara is reported to be going back to where she started — baring skin!

"I feel that I’ve been wholesome for a long, long time and I don’t know if I still remember how to do it," laughed Ara Mina. "I really asked myself if I still remember the love scenes I did in the past."

According to the director Paolo Villaluna, she really had Ara Mina in mind for the female lead of "Selda."

"During our casting stage I asked who was really a good actress of this generation who could bare a little and at the same time has the prestige factor needed. We thought that Ara Mina can be the partner of Sid Lucero..." he said.

"Selda" is Ara Mina’s first independent movie and she is excited about it. For her, it’s a challenging endeavor after spending most her time acting on television and performing in concerts abroad. "Who knows, I could do more daring stuff than what the director wanted... I really missed doing movies. Last year I didn’t have time to do movies and I missed acting to the max! I’m very happy with this challenging role," she exclaimed.

But how far would she go in terms of baring and being daring again?

"I have no problem baring because I’ve done that before. If it will be artistically done then why not?" laughed Ara. "But if it’s not needed, then I don’t have to bare."

Complete details at Manila Bulletin Online.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template based on The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP